tirsdag den 6. december 2011

Blog Requirements

Hi students,

Here are the blog requirements:
- Write something once a week
- Include pictures
- Include cultural experiences and reflections
- comment on each others' blogs

We look forward to reading about your experiences :-)

8 kommentarer:

  1. sign up for my blog http://deathinholland.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Icelandic blog:
    http://iceventure.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. If you can't see the blog, please give me a holla and I will grant you access :o)
    http://runaspain.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Finlandian blog
    http://winterwonderland-molly-blog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi Runa,
    I don't seem to have access to your blog. Could you do something?

    :-)
    Maiken

    SvarSlet
  6. Hello

    Here is our blog from the wonderful Dublin. http://emiltuedublin.blogspot.com/

    Go sign up :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Now?
    http://runaspain.blogspot.com/
    :o)

    SvarSlet
  8. Hi Maiken..
    Could you attach us all under the international students? my blog is http://heidi-in-sweden.blogspot.com/
    I can't see my blog available here..
    Thanks
    Heidi

    SvarSlet